The Ayr Cemetery was formed in 1877 with the purchase of five acres of land on Stanley Street in Ayr, Ontario by a Committee of Volunteers.
Today, the Ayr Cemetery is 12 acres and has over 5,000 burials.
The Ayr Cemetery continues to be operated by a Volunteer Board.
Written by Robert Lovett in 1960
Purchase of Interment Rights
Other Services and Fees
Rules and Regulations
Care and Planting of Lots
Rules for Visitors
News and Events